Digital Screen Print Transfers for cotton, polyester, and blends.
Direct-to-film printing is a unique printing technology that involves printing designs onto special films for transfer onto garments. DTF printing is a heat transfer process that has the ability to last as long as traditional silkscreen prints.
File Submission Agreement
- We only accept .png, .tiff, .eps, and .ai files
- Files must be RBG or CMYK. We do not accept files that are Index or Grey color space.
- No Pantone Colors – any file that includes a Pantone color will not print accurately. Convert all Pantone’s to CMYK or RGB ink builds. We will not reprint jobs if you use Pantone colors.
- We do not color match.
- We do not need you to add backgrounds to files. Don’t worry, we will see the white ink. If your file has a background, you will need to click “Remove White Background” or “Remove Black Background” and pay the art fee, otherwise, your order will be rejected until you submit a new file.
- Standard turnaround is 2-3 business days. You can click “Add Rush Service” on the Cart Page to move your order to the front of the production line.